The simplest thing you can do to start your day happy
The Five Minute Journal is your secret weapon to focus on the good in your life, become more mindful, and live with intention. With a simple structured format based on positive psychology research, you will start and end each day with gratitude. Side effects may include: increased happiness, better relationships, and becoming more optimistic. You’ve been warned.
The Five Minute Journal is created with leading positive psychology research. The Greater Good Science Center at the University of California, Berkeley—in collaboration with the University of California, Davis—launched a multi-year project expanding the science and practice of gratitude. Here is what they found:
– Stronger Immune Systems & Lower Blood Pressure
– Higher Levels Of Positive Emotion
– More Joy, Optimism & Happiness
– Acting With More Generosity & Compassion
– Feeling Less Lonely & Isolated